Thursday, November 16, 2006

I emailed David White yesterday. David manages The Missouri Theatre in Columbia. I shared with him my "Night Without Cancer"idea from "Plan B" and he sent me the following email in response:

Marty,

Whatever I can do to encourage this ministry - let me know. I can offer
complimentary pairs of tickets to subscription concerts throughout the
summer - that would be 9 concerts - I would just need to know how many in
advance so we can hold them for the patron - and if a wheelchair seat was
needed. I'm honored that you thought of me and the Missouri Theatre. I
look forward to helping you in your endeavors to offer comfort for those in
need.

Cheers,

David

The more I turn Plan B over and over in my head the more I like it. I like the fact that it would be an ongoing project. Any thoughts on the Plan B project are appreciated.

Peace and Good Cheers,
Marty

No comments: